1) Applicant goes to: members.iptpa.com, fills out a profile, clicks select application and chooses CRS application. Fill out the application in it’s entirety.
2) Applicant selects a location/date to attend CRS workshop
3) Applicant pays $150/fee from their private and secure portal
4) IPTPA provides password to download CRS Handbook
5) Applicant reads handbook & watches videos.
6) Applicants attends workshop
7) Applicant sends pickleball feeding video if attending an online session. IPTPA confirms meeting minimum standard.
8) Applicant is emailed an access code to take the on-line written exam
9) Applicant is informed if they passed and successfully completed all testing requirements of the CRS Program.
10) Applicant pays annual fee to join IPTPA, if they are not Level I or II certified.
11) Applicant is listed as a CRS with their proper designation on the IPTPA website. Applicant receives certificate of liability insurance which covers them while testing players in an IPTPA rating session as well as a certificate confirming they are a certified rating specialist through IPTPA.