1) Applicant fills out an application to either CRS-4 or CRS-5
2) Applicant pays $150/fee on the IPTPA Website under the dues/fee’s tab
3) Applicant selects a location to attend CRS workshop (listed on home pg with TT Workshops)
4) Applicant is informed if they passed steps 1 & 2 at the conclusion of the session.
5) Applicant is emailed an access code to take the on-line written exam
6) Applicant is informed if they passed and successfully completed all testing requirements of the CRS Program.
7) Applicant pays annual fee to join IPTPA
8) Applicant is listed as a CRS with their proper designation on the IPTPA website. Applicant receives certificate of liability insurance which covers them while testing players in an IPTPA rating session.