The director at IPTPA is authorized to administer the testing protocol for those players interested in getting certified as an IPTPA Level II Teaching Professional. Candidates wishing to be considered for the Director designation at IPTPA must possess the following:
1) A minimum 4.5 rated player
2) Experienced tournament player, minimum 3 years.
3) Level II IPTPA Teaching Professional
4) Be familiar with our entire curriculum
5) Recommended by the Director that tested them for Level II
6) Demonstrate and live by the values of integrity and giving back to the pickleball community
7) A background check and final approval is reserved for our President, Seymour Rifkind
IPTPA Master Teaching Professional
The Master Teaching Professional (MTP) at IPTPA, is authorized to facilitate Teach the Teacher Workshops. This is the entrée to the IPTPA program and leads to certification as a Level I Pickleball Instructor. Candidates wishing to be considered for the MTP designation must not only be great coaches on the court but must be well organized and experienced in a classroom setting. They must have a thorough knowledge of the IPTPA Handbook and possess public speaking experience. Below are the pre-qualifications and requirements of an approved MTP.
1) Be both Level I & Level II Certified
2) Assist at a Level I Workshop under the guidance of a Master Teaching Professional (upon recommendation)
3) Facilitate a Level I Workshop under the supervision of a Master Teaching Professional.
4) Demonstrate and live by the values of integrity and giving back to the pickleball community
5) A background check and final approval is reserved for our President, Seymour Rifkind