IPTPA Junior Regional Coordinators
Those IPTPA certified junior instructors who wish to be considered for a regional coordinator position should possess the following:
1. Must currently possess the IPTPA junior certified specialty certification
2. Must be a tournament player who is well connected within their geographic region
3. A desire to help grow pickleball among our youth
4. Be willing to travel locally and meet with facilities that currently have pickleball courts and go over the requirements to be an IPTPA Junior Development Training Center.
5. Outgoing and willing to “sell” junior only pickleball classes for the social development and self confidence that pickleball helps develop both on and off the court for our youth.
6. Have experience or willing to assist with free youth pickleball “jamborees”
7. Be organized and a great communicator. Document facilities you’ve visited and communicate with our Director of Communications, Lauren McLaughlin on a quarterly basis on your progress.
For more information or to apply click here.